Learn from the Pet Nutrition Doctor, Holistic Veterinarian Dr. Evelyn who will teach you how to use food as medicine to heal your dog.
Learn How to use food as medicine for your dog and minimize or eliminate his dependance on pharmaceuticals.
- 4 SESSIONS TO TEACH YOU HOW TO IDENTIFY YOUR DOGS CURRENT CHALLENGES AND HOW TO HELP HIM HEAL
- LEARN HOW SPECIES INAPPROPRIATE FOODS CAN LEAD TO SERIOUS DISEASE
- DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT HOW FOOD CAN SUPPORT EACH PART OF THE DIGESTIVE TRACT AND THE MICROBIOME
- DOWNLOADABLE TOOLS TO HELP KEEP YOU ON TRACK
- GUIDE TO DR. EVELYN'S RECOMMENDED FOODS AND SUPPLEMENT
- FOLLOWING THESE GUIDELINES, MOST PEOPLE NOTICE IMPROVEMENT IN JUST A FEW SHORT WEEKS
The biggest problems I hear from pet owners:
- Don't know how to tell if a food is good
- Want their dog to enjoy his food
- Don't have the money for the "expensive" foods
- or all three...
And that's because most pet owners and even veterinarians have been led to believe that the only food that could be good is a kibble.
The big secret...KIBBLE IS A HIGHLY PROCESSED FOOD, USUALLY MADE WITH INFERIOR INGREDIENTS THAT CAUSES HEALTH PROBLEMS FOR MANY PETS AND COSTS MUCH MORE
That's what inspired me to create this program for you.
I have taken my process, one that's HELPED SO MANY PETS STRUGGLING WITH HEALTH ISSUES THAT DID NOT RESPOND TO TRADITIONAL TREATMENTS
The information that you're about to learn took several years to learn and incorporate into the knowledge I had gained in veterinary school--My trial and error time was brutal.
I've broken it down into easy, understandable and effective steps that you can start right away.
You'll save your precious time, money, and most importantly, your dog's suffering!
In fact, after learning my easy to follow system., Most owners find they visit the veterinarian less and save significant money in the long run
Here's just a sample of what we'll cover on this incredible workshop event:
* Choose foods and supplements to heal your dog's digestive problems -keep your dog healthy for a long long time
* How to understand the pet food label -always know exactly what you are feeding your dog
* How to recognize early signs of disease -save a lot of money and heartache by preventing serious damage
* Why the health of the microbiome determines your dog's overall health -create an environment that supports a healthy microbiome).
... and much, MUCH More!
Don't miss this breakthrough workshop that will finally show you how to keep your dog healthy for a long long time.
You will get:
- FREE eBook download Pet Nutrition Doctor Guide to Best Foods and Supplements for Your Dog
- 4 Sessions to learn at your pace
- Session 1 will help you get clear about your dog's current condition. You will learn what a species appropriate diet is and how to recognize it.
- Session 2 I will share a little more of my story and how I came to understand the power of food to heal or create illness. You will learn how food is information for your dogs digestive system and how to send the right messages.
- Session 3 discusses the diseases of the digestive tract so you understand what is going on and how it is related to other conditions in the digestive tract. I will introduce the gut microbiome and why it is so important.
- Session 4 brings it all together. You learn the importance of a healthy and diverse gut microbiome and how to help your dog have this. And I share my approach to healing all of my patients no matter how they present.
60% OFF PROMOTIONAL SPECIAL - LIMITED TIME ONLY Introductory Rate
Sign up Now to Get up to $150 in Bonuses:
· Milk Pet Products: Home cooking for pets, delivered to your door. Receive 1st week's worth of meals for your dog free. Cancel anytime. Value up to $30
- $25 Animal Essentials Coupon: Natural Pet Supplements from Trusted Advisors since 1995. My go to for gut healing herbs and supplements like Colon Rescue and Daily Digestion Value $25
- Dr. Evelyn's Holistic Health Plan: First month free. Gives you unlimited access to Dr. Evelyn by email for 1 month, monthly newsletter subscription, discounts on telemedicine consults, diet formulation and future educational programs. Value $75
"This course is purely for educational purposes. Buyers should consult with their veterinarian prior to making any lifestyle, diet, or exercise changes"